It's always such a relief to get back to playing games when you've have a long break. I joined a gaming group in the area where we moved and the first session was sort of a bust, but I was happy to be there. Character Creation in a new system that I don't own books for, is a little stressful to me. I already have the character figured out, I just don't know how to make it fit into the new rules. This is why I'm an advocate of pre-gen characters when it's the players first time in a system.
Reader commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Panel 01 - In a dusty hallway, DAVEY AGNESS in full plate armor shoves his mighty sword into the head of a big, green, hairy, beast.
- Panel 02 - In a dank hallway, lit by torches, a MUSCULAR GUARD, dutifully stands watch at a dungeon door with bars on the window. GUY GAXMON as a Rogue stealthily grabs the guard's keys.
- Panel 03 - In a dank hallway, lit by torches, a muscular guard, dutifully stands watch at a dungeon door with bars on the window. Guy Gaxmon sneaks gown the hallway stealthily, unobserved.
- Panel 04 - In a wizard's lair. P. BURNS as a wizard, waves his hands while observing a floating, transparent, box containing a key.
- Panel 05 - Lights have gone out, only P.'s Eyes are visible, in traditional comic fashion.
- Panel 06 - The torch springs back to light.
- SFX: Fwoom!
- Panel 07 - P. Burns is holding the key.