It's Funny to me, even though it happened to me, and it was the worst. It has taken me over a year to restore the data. Some of which is lost forever. But I just got to the point where I felt I was back in business, and this comic Idea presented itself to me. Little late this week because I'm scrambling to get ready for Salt Lake Comic Con. As of this moment, it looks like I'll have about 50 copies of We're All Game Vol. 01 - The Group Project of DOOM on hand. And a bunch of prints.
Reader commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Panel 01 - RICK McSTEELE is looking at a cell phone.
- Check it out! I have all my role playing books on this memory card. They're with me at all times, you know...Just in case I need to run or play a game.
- Panel 02 - Rick's cell phone screen.
- (Phone Display: ! Memory Card must Be Formatted.)
- Panel 03 - Closeup of Rick, Face Twitching.
- Panel 04 - The Error Exclamation, Larger than life, towering over Rick.
- But...But...I just got a spare card...I was going to back it up tommorrow...
- This is going to take forever to fix......