I love Christmas music, but I, for the most part, like to wait to pull it out until after Thanksgiving. It's all I've had on in my office since I got back from the Thanksgiving Break. I wish I had some Quadraphonic Christmas music. Dolby Pro Logic II does a decent job of Surround-izing it for me, but it would be nice to have something specifically mixed in surround.
Reader commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Panel 01 - GUY GAXMON is talking to P. BURNS
- You know...Thanksgiving is over.
- A Very valid point my friend
- DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY!
- P. and DAVEY AGNESS
- FA-LA-LA-LA-LA LA-LA-LA-LA
- Panel 02 - JEN LOVELY and RICK McSTEELE string up Christmas lights. Guy pops out of a Christmas tree.
- Jingle Bells Jingle Bells
- Jingle All the Way
- Toyland Toyland Wonderful Girl & Boy Land
- Panel 03 - Jen, Rick, Davey, P. and Guy Sing and
Put up a Nativity Diorama
- O' Little town of Bethlehem...
- How Still We See Thee Lie.
- Davey, P., and Guy
- ...Jesus, Lord at Thy Birth.