I just wanted to do something that was noir in spirit. This was super fun to do, but I don't think I've ever put that much ink down on a page before in my life. I smeared it a few times. I try to fix as many of those mistakes as I can, on the actual artwork, I don't like to fix it in post, but sometimes I have to.
Reader commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Panel 01 - GUY GAXMON is working on a laptop computer and looks rather frustrated.
- RICK McSTEELE
- Guy, what's wrong?
- Panel 02 - Rick is close to the camera, only his arm can be seen in the panel. Guy is distant and explains.
- Mr. Gab's Computer Class.
- I was bored.
- He gave me a challenge.
- Panel 03 - Closer shot and above of Guy as he explains further.
- Everything is working. But the compiler is throwing errors all over the place.
- I've been beating my head against the wall for hours, trying to fix it.
- Panel 04 - Rick is standing behind Guy and pointing at the computer screen.
- Don't you need a semicolon right there?
- Panel 05 - Closeup of Guy, his face screwed up, emoting extreme frustration.