It's September. Around here that means Salt Lake Comic Con, and this year I'm tabling in Artist's Alley. Usually it falls on my birthday, but they pushed it to later in the month. Last year, I wanted to publish some extra comics before Salt Lake Comic Con so to expidite the process, I did fully hand drawn comics, so I could skip the Digital Coloring. I've decided to make it a tradition. September is hand drawn comics month.
Reader commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Panel 01 - GUY GAXMON is sitting on the floor looking at a gaming book.
- I don't quite understand this system.
- Panel 02 - RICK McSTEELE addressing Guy, DAVEY AGNESS is behind him lying on his stomach reading a gaming book.
- It's not that hard. You just need to
Xk = N-1 Ʃ n=0 Xn*e^-i2Πkn/N
- Panel 03 - Davey looks up from the gaming book.
- Panel 04 - Davey continues.
- We've been working on characters for five weeks.
- Panel 05 - Davey lifts himself up on one arm.
- Are we ever going to actually play?
- Panel 06 - Rick with a puzzled look on his face.
- I...thought we were playing...I was having fun.